Monday, October 13, 2008

These are the days of our lives...

Well, since how everyone has a blog but us, I guess I will get on top of things and get this figured out. Trevor and I have two very adorable little girls; Gracie,2.5 and Brooke, 1 in two weeks. They are so much fun but keep us very busy. We are going to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary on Wednesday, October 15. I can't believe we have been married for that long and have two kids...Wow. Anyways, Trevor took the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test), last week and we are now waiting for the results. I am a bit nervous because our entire future depends on that score, so it is causing me much anxiety. Oh well, I guess we will just have to wait.

Well, both kids are asleep so I am going to spend some quality time with my hubby...watching Monday Night Football!

3 comments:

AileenB said...

Okay so you're not the only one without a blog! I'm still a loser and need to get with the program (hopefully sooner rather than later!)

Anonymous said...

I love your guys's blog!!! Those pictures of Gracie and Brooke are soo cute :)

Arla Sanders said...

Your two baby girls are most adorable !!! We love you all. Arla